03 December 2014

ただいま!



Wow... I can't believe it's already been a year since I moved away from Hawaii and made a new life for myself in Japan!  And here I am, back home on vacation for the holidays to enjoy life and love with my family and friends.

Looking back on this journey, I have been and seen sooooo much! I can't believe how time flies! Sitting back in my room in Hawaii, I feel like I haven't even left at all.  As if time stopped and I'm picking up where I left off... it's a strange yet comforting feeling. 

Anyway, hope all is well and I know I haven't updating this blog in so long.  Many apologies!  No one probably even reads my blog anymore, haha!  But it's still nice to come back to since this is where it all started and I still have such a love for this space. ♡

If you don't already know, you can follow more up to date adventures on my instagram: "iiimono"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading! ^_^

Glad to see a post and happy to see that all is well! Have a wonderful holiday!

Bea said...

welcome back! enjoy your vacation! sure one year flies so fast. but vacation is faster.

Kaliko_ said...

hi hi ! I haven't visited your blog for some time and man oh man you have so many amazing adventures! Happy Holidays!

Sam Junaib said...

Hi, Aron! :)

Juniper said...

It has been some time since I last visited your blog! but nice to be back and to hear of your return to Hawaii , your photos convey a sense of light,comfort and joy.
Always a pleasure to visit your blog.

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Brave Trade said...

HEY!!! Iove your blog, i visit it every now and then :) glad you're still at it.

chris said...

I love the sky and clouds in the aerial photograph!